Monday 10 March 2014

A little taste of Springtime at the beach!

The harbour at low tide
I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend – I know I did! I had two fabulous days filled with fun, sun and family visiting. It is nice though, to have a nice and calm Monday! The weather has been stunning for the last few days, although it is a bit windy today. Despite having lived in various coastal towns over the last eight years, I have never actually lived so close to the sea. I rave about it all the time, to anyone who will listen, but it is really amazing. Going to the beach is now a 30 second walk from my front door!




Sun, sea and pebbles!
Today's whim has found me sitting on the pebbles, with my notepad and sketch book. I will never be a good artist, but I like to think that Goddess appreciates my efforts! There are lots of small fishing boats out and the sun is glinting off the sea in huge rays. It fills me with a real sense of pleasure and enjoyment. I will confess that I am also enjoying having 'my' beach back after sharing it with lots of random people at the weekend!!!





[Later on...]


This afternoon found me going to the doctors to get a prescription and then deciding to go to the sunny sands end of Folkestone beach. This is where I ended up going for a nice and chilly paddle in the sea. I followed this up with an ice cream!
First paddle of the year!


View looking out over Sunny Sands




Lots of love and blessings

Laura
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment